Here are some winning slots tips from GamblingCity.net that tell you how to beat the the one-armed bandits. Read the below slots secrets to learn how to win slots.
- DO bet Max Credits whenever possible. Most machines only pay out their larger jackpots on a Max Credits play; so don’t short-change yourself by playing one or two coins at a time.
- DON’T try to time the machine’s spins. Computerized machines determine their outcome by the millisecond (1/1000th of a second) the player tells the machine to spin. There’s no rhythm or pattern that a human can use to beat an online slots machine.
- DO look for machines in high-traffic areas. While you may have a quieter, more peaceful time away from the hustle and bustle of the casino crowd, you’ll also have a quiet, peaceful time throwing away your money. Casinos put their “hotter” machines in high-traffic areas to attract interest, so take advantage of the “advertisement”.
- DON’T bet above your bankroll. A good rule to remember is to take your bankroll (the money you’ve set aside to wager) and divide it by the number of hours you intend to play. For example, if you have one hundred dollars and want to play for five hours, you should wager, on average, twenty dollars an hour. This is also a good tip for people who play video poker, roulette, craps, blackjack and online keno games.
- DO select a denomination that fits your comfort level. As stated above, if you have one hundred dollars to gamble with over five hours, you may not want to take a seat at a machine that costs five dollars per credit. Be sure to select a machine that allows you to play Max Credits at an affordable level and lets you stretch out your money (and fun)!
- DON’T take another spin if you’ve won a jackpot. If you do, the machine may either short pay you (pay less than the jackpot) or void your win. If you win a big prize and the machine doesn’t give you back the full amount, press the “Call Attendant” button and ask for help.
- DO use your casino club card every time you play. Remember, the more often you play and the higher your average bet, the faster you’ll accumulate points toward free food, free souvenirs, free slot tournaments, even a free hotel stay!
- DON’T put your profits back into the machine. Many players, through a combination of fatigue and reflex, continue to pull that arm or press that button even after they’ve accumulated a nice profit. If you’ve gotten lucky enough to build up your winnings, follow the advice of the old Eagles song: take the money and run!
- DO take full advantage of all comps and free offers. Slot machines are the lifeblood of every land casino and modern casino online. They know that they count on you and other slot players for a major portion of their income and, like any good business, they want to reward their best customers. You’ve earned those rewards with your continued patronage, so take as much as they’ll offer. Free food, free drinks and free show tickets are their way of saying, “Please come back and play again.”
- DON’T try to cheat the machine. Any mechanical or electronic device used to alter the result of a spin is considered cheating and can result in severe penalties. Of course, you’d immediately forfeit any winnings or comp points. You would also be barred from the casino, as well as practically all others, permanently.
- DO ask a floor attendant or change person for help. If you want to find the best machines for your denomination of play or if you want to know about the newest and most fun machines, attendants can point you in the right direction and a change person can give you the change you need to get started.
- DON’T forget your winnings! Let’s hope this tip isn’t necessary, but many players get so excited (or, in the case of long playing sessions, exhausted) that they forget to cash out. If your cash out comes in the form of tokens, gather them in one of the convenient plastic buckets and haul your load of well-earned winnings to the cashier cage. If your game prints out a paper ticket, most casinos have machines that will read the amount on your ticket and dispense the proper payout in cash.
- DO remember to tip your slot attendant. Just like a dealer at a table game, an attendant earns most of his income from gratuities. While the size of your tip may not guarantee you get the hot machine, withholding such a courtesy will most likely insure a cold shoulder.
- DON’T think that a “cold” machine is “due” to hit. Remember, each spin is a random event. Previous results have no effect on your next spin. If you’ve made thirty spins and come up dry each time, that doesn’t mean that the odds on number thirty-one will be any better (or any worse).
- DO play video slots that offer a “bonus game”. Not only are these mini video games fun to watch and play, they can also add substantially to your winnings.
- DON’T spend too much time or money at one machine. Players who stay at the same machine hour after hour are known as ‘zombies’; one look at such players should tell you how they earned that name. If the machine you’re playing isn’t paying out the way you’d like, go to a different machine, play a different game or move to a different bank. For a radical change of pace, get up and leave the area altogether: try a few hands of blackjack or take a spin at roulette.
- And here is one of the most important slot machine tips to remember:
- DO have fun. While winning the multi-million dollar progressive jackpot is great, enjoying the experience of playing your favorite game is something that all those millions just can’t buy.
The above slots secrets show you how to win slots. As always, we at GamblingCity.net encourage you to use these slot machine tips to gamble responsibly and only bet with money you can afford to lose. Be sure to play smart, play safe and play to win!